Friday, April 06, 2007

Re-Blog again....

Hihi...

I'm finally back again.... Sorry for neglecting it for so long....

The past 3 months has been crazy with lots of stuff. Work mainly... But finally its over... Heehee... But now will be busy with girlfriend... But I will still try to update at least once a week... Try lah.... Haha..

After a 3 months hiatus, hopefully you will start to see more cheerful things in my blog.. Things has been looking up in all sides of my life... Work, Romance, Ministry... All are begining to go out of darkness and into the sunshine....

Since my life is moving into the sunshine... Maybe I should consider changing the colour of my blog from black to something brighter? Haha... See what is the general opinion... (we army people must always obey the General... Haha..)

Must do some house cleaning of my blogs also... And remove all the un-used links....

Oh ya... Here's a picture of my girlfriend....

Golden-Couple-2

Pretty or not? Pretty can say in my comments... Not pretty dun say anything... She will be very sad wan..... Heehee

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Handsel said...

omg..u have a gf now. no wonder u went missing. pretty!!

6:02 pm  
Blogger veii said...

Hey, good for you!

3:52 am  
Blogger Lynette Loh said...

welcome back to blogger world. i like that quote of yours. it's from c.s. lewis right? =) nice.

1:22 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

pretty very! happi for you...

8:08 pm  
Blogger CANIS said...

a comment from ur housemate..she's pretty n lovely..cute n very friendly..lucky u hahaz~~ ^_^ dont forget to invite me for ur marriage *when ah??* haha..

9:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course pretty. =D Very pretty.

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home