Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I wanna blog....

I had a great LOOONG weekend the past few days... I caught 4 movies... I think....

Exiled was not bad, but I din really like the ending... I dun like endings when everybody dies... But still quite interesting and entertaining to watch... I think I have been watching quite a few HK traids movies lately...

Actually not really. The last one I watched was the Election 2.

Then I watched The Prestige on Sunday night. I thought it was good. The bad thing is that I already knew the ending before I watched, so it's not so nice. But still I enjoyed the process entirely. However, not all my friends enjoyed the show... Some prefered something more light hearted.

Watched The Black Dahlia on Monday morning.. This is the 3rd thing I saw Scarlet Johanson this month... Which means she's the BIG thing now... Not a bad show... except that its another mind twister... My friend was still a bit blur when we came out of the theatre. But all in all it was quite good.

Death Note. Now that was the best movie. The character "L" was totally cool... although a bit weird... I think the actor captured the essence of "L" from the comic very well.. Which is why I was totally captivated in the show. Death Note 2 will be out in Dec... Will definitely catch it.

In addition, I also managed to tour the entire Vivo City on monday. All I can say is that I am not impressed. Such a big shopping centre and they do not a any shops dedicated t0 comics or guitars... so disappointing...

I spend the whole of today in cell group and the Lijiang meeting.. nothing much to report there...

All in all I had a wonderful weekend.. And Death Note was the best part of it...

Thats all... back to work tomolo.... Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home