Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm back... ...

Hey... I'm back... after so many weeks...

What have I been doing? Lots of stuff.. One thing is the SM2 Camp, cell groups and stuff.. Joined a young preacher's competition... And many stuff that I cannot remember...

I sincerely appreciate and thank all that has been constantly checking my blog for updates and asking me about it.

1 thing I have learnt this period of time: and that is I really spent a lot of my time on urgent but unimportant matters. That is why I cannot remember so many of the stuff that I did in the past month.

Last Sat I had some time, cos I went back to office only to find that I was not able work. So I have a free Sat morning. I can't remember when is the last time I had a free Sat morning. i.e. I can't remember the last time I watched cartoons on a sat morning. Ha!

The other question is: What has God done in my life?

A few things actually. Some stuff in my personal growth, some towards my destiny in Him. Most of all, God helped me forgive some people that I should have forgiven long time ago.

I just wanna say that I'm glad to be back. Will blog more in time to come. Hee.... Thanks everyone for waiting....

Gp1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home