Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's been a long time since I blogged. In fact, effectively, its been almost 1 month since I wrote something about my life on this blog, other than my Shanghai trip 2 weeks ago.

Mostly I have been busy with work and ministry stuff. Work is not much really. Its more of church and ministry stuff which is taking up most of my free time.

But it is good.

Planning a couple of SM2 events and helped out in the "Take the City Walk" organised by our church on Saturday.

Picture

I think this is the 1st photo of the cell group I posted on this blog since I joined it last year. Everybody's there except Ma and Jerry.. Ok lah.. I think this is a great cell group, because they read my blog too..

Ok, thats all for now.. hopefully I will blog down more of my reflections soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home