Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More birthday pictures...

These are from the celebration with my SM2 at East Coast Park on Sunday evening...

Bday3
This is the Awfully Chocolate that they bought for me.. looks super chocolatey.. and it is... looking at it makes me feel hungry again...


Bday5
This are the guys that are present... actually most of them are still not back in spore yet... plus Ps Jeff is there as well... Oh ya, and one more girl who is suppose to be not in the picture... cos it's guy's picture mah...


Bday2
These are the girls from my group. Same, most of them are not back yet... Ps Rachael is there as well.. All very pretty right? Wahaha..

That's all for now... still waiting for my Ukulele, which somebody has already promised me... heehee

1 Comments:

Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Ha sorrie abt the pills though...

10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home