Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hello Hello??

Hello? Is this blog still alive?

Long time never write blog liao... Long time never read people's blog also... So sorry to all my blog friends.....

I have been keeping myself occupied with a lot of activities.. Running around everyday and seldom touch home before 10pm each day. Sometimes I will reach home after midnight. So I have little energy left other than to bath, check mail and sleep...

What's there to update in my life? Nothing much really. No girlfriend or anything... Am kept busy with work and church, organising SM2 events and going out with friends. SM2 wise, I'm helping to organise the SM2 camp which is in the 1st week of September.

Work wise, its still the same with nothing new. Its quite busy a period for me until mid-September. October will be quite very the free, with nothing in the work plan...

Yeah! Wake me up when September ends~

Got 2 super belated birthday presents this week.. 1 is a cash card with super a lot of money inside.... and the other is 2 book call "5 people you will meet in heaven". Hee... Thanks people!!

2 Comments:

Blogger veii said...

Have good month anyhow..

11:56 pm  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Alive lor.

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home