Saturday, November 04, 2006

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekends......

I am bad at thinking of creative titles....

What have been interesting in my life nowadays?

Nothing much really... I've got a new boss in work, busy with my preparation for my Lijiang trip, baking and selling cookies... going to church....

My life's pretty boring... Haha..

Haven't been catching up with many of my friends though... I guess the busy-ness of life dulls the quality life itself... Many times we focus on the urgent things and forget the important things of our life. Many times we just do the things we need to do and forget about the things we have to do...

How are you my friends? Just leave a short comment and we will catch up shortly... Hee...

The good things is, tomorrow I will be going out with FF and E to celebrate their oldness.. which means I have to think of getting some presents... or just pay for their food. (and after that we can all celebrate our fatness)

More cookies baking and selling later today... Need to raise more funds for the Lijiang trip... Anybody wants to sponsor? I need a lot a lot a lot of money... Hee...

Weekends are always more busy than weekdays....

1 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Dude, I'll buy cookies from you.

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home