Saturday, June 27, 2009

Everybody and anybody with a TV/ radio/ mobile/ Internet would have know that Michael Joseph Jackson passed away 2 days ago.

Death has always been a fascinating subject for me.

My Pastor often quotes this guy that says: "The statistics of Death is fascinating - One in one person dies!"

My Pastor also say "Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship with our Creator God". Which means the next time I fill up a form I can go ahead and put in my religion as "Jedi".

Over the past 2 days, television is filled with news, videos and tributes to the late superstar. And as I see all these shows, I cannot help but realise how much he has influenced our culture and music in the past 2 decades.

Another thing I realised: How people say bad things about him when he was alive and how much people paid tributes to him after he had died.

How... hypocritical...

But I guess I am just as guilty of it. Making fun of him when he was alive and thinking how great he is after he had died, and thinking what a loss the world had experienced.

There are many people whom we loved to hate. Isn't it? Myself included. Some people, I wished I can kill them myself. some, I rather kill myself than be anywhere near them. But maybe, we don't really hate them that much. Maybe, if we had understand that every human is precious despite their flaws which, by the way, we all have. then maybe there will be less fighting, less killing and less hurting. Then maybe we will have a more peaceful world.

Maybe?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw that the date on your latest post is 2009!!!

fwah!

welcome back.

ms slow

9:28 am  
Blogger Lynette Loh said...

looks like the blog is dead again! LOL!!

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home