Saturday, June 03, 2006

Heavy week...

The week so far has been tiring, with everyday ending close to midnight, except for Tuesday.

Monday was project SMILE. Thursday was for the SM2 open cell, with Wednesday preparing for it. And Friday was cell group itself. (just note that cell group and open cell is 2 different things..)

So I slept in a bit today... until 9am then I wake up. Usually I'm up by 7am.. Heehee.. but still slightly tired... Not much to do in the morning.. Just playing guitar and blog.. Which is good...

It's been not a very good week... Got scolded quite a few times, at work and outside; for valid reasons and unjustified ones... Guess life is like that, I just have to take it in my stride. The saddest part of the week is when I backed my car into the pillar when I was parking (AGAIN!!!) and broke the brake lights cover... Sigh...

Eyes getting tired.. Guess I'm still not 100% rested yet... Will go look for breakfast and maybe somemore rest... Hope I will be back tonight...

1 Comments:

Blogger veii said...

I backed my car into a pillar while parking when I was still a newbie. I've also backed it into a fire hose reel before.

10:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home