Friday, May 26, 2006

I am back.

Finally, I am back. Sorry for not updating much for the last two weeks.

After my IPPT, my past 2 weeks has been a sort of daze. No matter how much I sleep, I just dun seem to have enought rest.

Can't seem to remember the major events for the past 2 weeks....

Last weekend was Encounter Weekend. Which was good. For once, I do not have to think about God having to deal with this or that part of my life. And I am able to go there and just enjoy the pressence of God. And for that I give thanks.

Attended a 2 days WITs course, which is a good break from work. Otherwise, I would be busy preparing the Road Show for my Squadron.

Watched Over the Hedge and Davinci Code too. Over the Hedge was great. I really enjoyed myself, as well as my little sisters and her 2 friends. Davinci Code was ok. Not fantastic. Going to watch X-Men this Sat. Hope it will be good.

That's all for now. Will update more tomorrow.. or later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home