Monday, January 10, 2005

Whiney Whiney...

Today is one of those I-Am-So-Sian-I-Hate-My-Work day.

Work just keep coming and coming and coming... From the looks of things, it will be like this for the next 2 weeks... *Help lah.... And with more work, there's more chances of making mistakes... especially being made to work such long hours on such high stress... Think I have low tolerance for stress...

Will stop whining and blog some happy things instead.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Behold! My guitar collection!

1st up is my acoustic guitars...

guitar1

Next is my electric guitars...

guitar2

Well, actually two belongs to my friend who left it at my place. But still... looks good right? Will blog more about my babies individually later....
Really very tired liao...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Electric Guitars. Military. Accoustic Guitars. Military. Electric Guitars. Military.

Did you actually form a rock band in SAF Music & Drama Company?! Heh.

11:35 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

eh.. I thought the other time when i came over you only had like 4.. no wait.. 5 .... how come there's so many now?!! these guitars must have cost you over 15 grand..

8:02 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Jayaxe> No. MCF is for gays and sissies. Anyway I'm not that good.

Maxi> about 10 grand I think. Plus my piano maybe got 15.

Von> Babe, I'm not really a good player... FYI =P

10:31 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

dude.. who talked about being a good player..... It's about the STYLE and IMAGE ahahah.. Usually, I'd take my guitar around (if i have one).. and walk around and start posing.. cause I always feel that it CAN be a good "conversational piece" with the ladies.. (people like von).. ahaha..

Just like how some guys would "borrow" a baby.. walk around the supermarket.. or walk the dogs at the park hoping to meet up some chicks out for morning exercise... heh.. cheers..
ps.. I DO NOT do these.. though I HOPE one day i can.. heh

4:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home