Sunday, January 02, 2005

Restful Sundays

Finally decide to put my hideous self pic in my profile. This is the 1st picture taken (by FF) with my Canon IXUS 40 camera.

This is another picture taken by my new toy...

IMG_0133


This is actually part of a giant birthday card, made of 2 pieces of mahjong paper, which my friends wrote for me for my 22nd birthday. (FF, if you look carefully, you can see your message there also) I think its about time I took this off the wall and put on something new. So I digitized the card (or rather, mahjong paper) in the best possible resolution and store it in my computer instead. (Another New Year resolution!)

Haha! Guojun limps around the house because Guojun is so lame!

Anyway, here's another part of the "card"

IMG_0128



Sundays are meant for staying at home and rest. Actually, Sunday is a Christian/ Jew concept. For God made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day, and so, in the same token, we are to remember this day for rest also. (*MOV) Well, in a nutshell, thats what its all about.

And I thank God for a restful Sunday. Watching morning cartoons, playing the piano and guitar and a nice afternoon nap. Room is still a mess though... Well thats usually how I spent my Sundays, provided I'm not on duty. Once a while I would go out with some friends to catch a movie or something but thats about it. Nothing stressful, nothing about work.

My cute tenant and her sister came back to Singapore today cos school start for them tomorrow. Thank God they were not affected by the Tsunami when they are in Indonesia.


*MOV = My Own Version

7 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

how come i don't remember writing that?

11:08 pm  
Blogger Handsel said...

hey..i remembered i signed on it too!!

11:41 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Might be a little late for this but hey, happy birthday and happy new year too!

1:16 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Cindy> Yes, you wrote it together with a certain Mr YP. But sad to say, the words have faded quite some time back.

10:11 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

I know this is not a competition.. but.. eh... wheres mine? aahah

12:03 am  
Blogger Handsel said...

hold a bday party this year!! i will come and sign in longer lasting ink. and this time without a certain yp.

12:06 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Maxi> I have yours in the picture too, just that its not part of what I posted here.

Cindy> I'm too old for birthday parties. Maybe next time if ever I got engagement or wedding I will invite you over to sign my card again.

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home