Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

My 1st blog of the Year.
2005. The year is not getting any better. There will be more disasters with greater frequency. There will be more wars and rumors of wars. More lives will be lost to both Man-made and Natural tragedies. The Bible describes it as labour pains of a woman giving birth. The Days of Tribulation will get worse and worse...
Happy New Year.
In a way, it is a whole new beginning for 2005. We ended 2004 with a big splash, cutting short many lives, hopes and dreams. Picking up from the remmants of 2004, we all have a vivid reminder of our mortality. For those who did not survived, may God bless their souls. For those who did, 2005 will be a new year of new beginnnings. A second chance in life always warrants a solemn celebration. For the rest of us, it is also a time to reflect on what is really important in our lives for this new year.
For myself, I thank God for His grace in my life and everything I have.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maximus said...

Hey, I really like this post very much.. well done.. heh.. very meaningful and its just awesome.. I'm gonna copy and paste somewhere .. then i can read it from time to time as well with just a single click. .. happy new year lef..

9:05 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

Oh yeah. .and its very WELL WRITTEN as well.. nice..

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home