Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hit me!!

My counter just past the 3,000 mark yesterday. That means I have 3000 hits on my web page since I first started. Quite proud of myself.

That is, until I saw FF's blog and she have like 20,000 hits already! Whoa! She is so good. (Chinese says "small house see big house") And Xiaxue got like 170,000! I've got a lot to learn from them...

Any idea how to increase my hits?

So far I can only think of 2...

1. Post many many pictures of breasts (female's of course) in my blog. (confirm overload my counter)

2. Give stupid, abnoxious, evil comments on Xiaxue's blog and create an instant pool of hate-fans. (also will over load my counter)

Anymore good ideas?

5 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Your counter reflects page loads i think. Should change it to unique visitors.

2:04 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Wah!! That is even lesser!!! Sianz....

2:08 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Post FF's pics! Then the 20,000 hits from her blog will soon flood into your blog. Heh heh.

5:14 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

Be Steven Lim number 2.. go to town in singlet and flip flops with a big poster advertising your blog..

5:38 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Jayaxe> Not a bad idea, except FF will kill me, until I die, and then she will never talk to me again.

Maxi> Dude, bad idea.

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home