Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tuesday Blues

Today is a very "sian" day for me. Think is due to the last minute spanner that my boss throw to me in the morning, causing me a lot of headache in the last minute. Sometimes my boss like to do that. To make us learn new things I guess....

Cannot imagine its only Tuesday and there is still the rest of the week to go through...
Only too glad that today is nearly over and Boss have no comments about my work so far...

One thing good happened though, decided to sms some of my friends to complain about my plight and included Her in the sms as well. So nice to be able to have a conversation with her (via sms) again.

Hope there will be more chances like this again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Maximus said...

maybe you';re not skillful enough in deflecting "arrows" heh.r

11:39 am  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

May you get HER soon! Heh heh.

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home